Background story for each blog (reasons why I wrote each blog)

Background story for each blog (reasons why I wrote each blog)


Summary:

I created multiple blogs, which can be found under the following link:

I was asked the story behind the writing of a specific blog and if I had reasons why I decided to write it. Because this was a good question I decided to write this article sharing a background story for each blog and reasons why I wrote each blog. 

1) Blog on basics to study the Bible.

2) Blog on salvation, love, grace, etc.

3) Blog on deliverance from demons.

4) Blog on prophecies Jesus gave and life after death.

5) Blog on hearing God, understanding and testing prophecies.

6) Blog on differences between fleshly and spiritual, and the spiritual realm.

7) Blog on spiritual gifts.

You can find more details below:



1) Blog on basics to study the Bible:

I created a blog for free tools to study the Bible, and help to start with some basics. To access it:

Already before writing this blog, I was making disciples of Christ, taking care of people wanting to follow Jesus. I also had been studying the Bible and working on research for several years, such that I knew many free tools that could genuinely help anyone do the same. 

New disciples usually were asking me what translation of the Bible to use, what tools I use to find out what the text actually says, what simple method they can use to start studying the Bible, etc

Furthermore many people I was sharing things asked me over the years what tools I was using to study the Bible because my method and results looked effective to them and so I was also manually sharing those free tools because they were asking me for that. 

Some of these tools or insights related to studying the Bible took me years to find. I wanted to give a head start to people (which took me several years to figure out) in that regard could be of profitable to them. 

Because this happened again and again, at some point I had the idea that instead of having to manually share all the time over and over each content and ressource and explain it all over again each time, I could simply create a ressource online that anybody could have access to, such that new disciples that I knew in person could profit from it by having it available at any time for them and also people online may profit of the same on a larger scale. 

Also the blog emphasis the terms "for free" because I want the access of the word of God to be free, the same way that Jesus said to His disciples in Matthew 10:8: "You received freely, give freely.



2) Blog on salvation, love, grace, etc:

I created a blog for salvation, love, grace, faith, forgiveness, repentance, sin, and analysis of biblical passages related to that:

I wanted to create a ressource to find information that may be difficult to find at first glance regarding the topic of salvation primarely, which is a very important topic for anyone to understand. 

I was helping in person and online people wanting to know more about salvation and its related topics, and I noticed that many of the same questions kept coming back regarding forgiveness, love, salvation, etc. I was manually teaching each person the same principles that I thought other people before, and because the results were good in their lives and it produced good fruit (many reconciled to God, or having a closer intimacy with God, etc), I thought to write something on the things that I was teaching so that it would be available to more people too. 

The blog includes in its title the notion of a conditional salvation. To believe that salvation is conditional (in a mere sense) is agreed upon by virtually all Christians. For example God must exist for God to be able to save anyone, salvation from God being at least conditional upon God's existence. My goal for that blog was to explore the conditional nature of salvation. 

I noticed over time when studying this topic that I kept on seeing conditions in many verses where people did not seem to notice them. I would then highlight them for people and it was like their eyes were opened to something that was clearly already stated within the verse (but may be easy to pass over). 

This was so recurrent that I started wanting to create a list of those verses because people kept on seemingly not noticing that there were stated conditions in those exact verses. And so I did create such list to highlight those key details.  




3) Blog on deliverance from demons:

I created a blog for deliverance from demons, what they are, how to find out if there is a need for deliverance:

Before writing this blog, I was involved in leading and helping people desiring to be disciples of Christ and be closer to God. 

One day as I was doing so among a group, one person suddenly manifested very strongly and fell on ground, screaming and saying with a particular voice that "this person is mine", as if another entity speaking through the person. 

This was not something that anybody (including that person) would have expected or be prepared for in our group. We were thrown into a sudden spiritual warfare and that person needed our help. I had to take charge and so I did the only thing that I knew that Jesus and His disciples were doing in the gospels when this kind of manifestation happened: they commanded the demon to be cast out. 

I suddenly found myself through that into a situation where I sadly had not studied much to even have any principles in place to know what to do, how to discern such things etc, which then led me to dig into this topic intensively, because I realized that many people could be in that person's situation and need help. 

After this happened, over the years more of such encounters happened, and I did end up having to cast out demons from multiple people. Because a sort of revival was happening in that group we had many questions but few answers so I decided to start creating a blog to help out understanding better principles concerning deliverance from demons that were important to know from the Bible. 

Over the years I then had more experience and got to cast demons out of people across the world as I traveled in France, Canada, USA... I was personally not looking to do that I was actually simply wanting to share things about God with people, but people kept getting delivered in the process. I have witnessed also physical healings following the casting out of a demon from people, which even though I knew existed in the Bible I was honestly shocked to witness. 

I also had noticed at some point that a breakthrough happened in my life. I had asked God for a while that I wanted to see great things from Him to serve Him in that manner as well. And after praying for those things for a long time I suddenly had a breakthrough. I noticed that I would see signs and wonders happening in different places I was going, even when I was not intending or trying to do anything. It would happen in people's houses, in restaurants, in public places, God was working wonderful things! I knew that it was not me doing any of that though. Sometimes I would just sit somewhere to watch people and listen to them and someone would sit next to me and feel convicted of sin and suddenly manifest, and I would minister to them and help them. Multiple people actually came to Jesus exactly like this, as I was talking to another Christian they would sit next to me to hear our discussion and they would suddenly start manifesting and as a result realize their state and that they needed help from Jesus, wanting to call upon His name to be delivered. 

The fruit was really good and I also got to help people discern through Biblical principles the differences between diverse understandings, so as to help them in the process as sometimes some misunderstandings can block the way. Many Christians also need help in that topic and so having a ressource available to navigate it can be greatly useful. 



4) Blog on prophecies Jesus gave and life after death:

I created a blog for prophecies that Jesus gave, His coming, the resurrection from the dead, the eternal judgment, life and rewards after death, historical fulfilments::

Years before writing this blog, I learnt for the first time that Jesus had predicted that the temple of Jerusalem He was looking at would be destroyed soon, and according to historical sources it did happen just like He promised it would. 

This opened my interest because of all the discussion of what Jesus prophesied I had never heard of that seemingly well known fact until years after coming to Christ.

This led me to research the historical events that happened in the 1st century AD surrounding this event, and I have found more than I ever knew could be found. 

This was especially important because I knew that the prophecies Jesus gave in Matthew 24 concerning the temple of Jerusalem also contained many other elements, that I knew were echoed all over the New Testament too. 

This led me to research the expectations that the audience of the New Testament had concerning the main prophecies that Jesus prophesied: His coming, the resurrection of the dead, the eternal judgment. 

I was also very interested in the afterlife and what happens exactly, as I believe this life on earth has an impact on the afterlife too. I have compiled as a result my findings... which I find fascinating. 



5) Blog on hearing God, understanding and testing prophecies:

I created a blog for hearing God, understanding and testing prophecies and prophets, what to do with prophecies given today:

Jesus said of the Spirit of God: "when that One, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you in all the truth. For He will not speak from Himself, but He will speak whatever He will hear. And He will declare to you the things coming" (John 16:13).

Since the time I became a Christian, the Spirit of God would communicate to me in many ways different things, including things to come in my life, that ended up coming to pass (even sometimes years in advance with a precise timing indicated). 

I have also spoken words to people, in my belief through the Spirit of God, also accurately declaring things to come in their lives, that also ended up coming to pass for them. 

I also received words when speaking to non-believers, which when I spoke to them they knew that no human could possibly know that about them. I remember vividly when someone told me that they had been praying to Jesus in secret about something very specific and that day I just revealed it and they acknowledged that God was indeed hearing. That person turned to Christ as a result. Just like Paul wrote in "1 Corinthians 14:23-25: "Therefore, if the whole church comes-together at the same place [...] if they all prophesy, and some unbeliever or an uninstructed one comes in, he is convicted by all. He is examined by all. The hidden things of his heart become evident. And thus, having fallen on his face, he will give-worship to God, declaring that God is really among you."

Over the years I learnt that there were many principles regarding prophecies that were very important to know and apply but that many were not applying, leading to issues or misunderstandings. 

I also noticed that many Christians did not know how to hear God. I would often find myself in person helping disciples of Christ understanding diverse principles to help them discern when God may be speaking, having for result their faith in God growing. 

In parallel, as I was furnishing the previous blog mentioned above (about prophecies Jesus gave in the 1st century AD), I realized that many people did not know that prophecies in general were not necessarily understood automatically and that many principles surrounding how to understand them accurately are to be applied.

This led me to create this blog which can be used for both usages: knowing what to do with ancient prophecies, and knowing what to do with prophecies given today. 



6) Blog on differences between fleshly and spiritual, and the spiritual realm:

I created a blog for the differences between what is fleshly and spiritual, the spiritual realm, beings in the spiritual realm (angels, cherubim, etc):

Many people know that the two categories of good and evil. Many Christians also know the two categories of fleshly (in the sense of being evil), and spiritual (in the sense of good). 

However I knew that there was another category that was more nuanced than these two. A category a bit in-between somehow, a category that was not evil but was also not really as important as the spiritual things of the faith.

This category was actually the key to navigate and better understand the tensions in many discussions regarding the faith that were difficult to understand with only two categories. 
  
This category is what is fleshly, but not evil. And this really matters because in the New Testament there is a movement from this category to a focus on what is spiritual. This is also what the priests in the Old Testament had to distinguish: the difference between the common and the sacred. Not the evil and the sacred, the common (a third category) and the sacred. It was important to be able to distinguish them, and so I created a ressource to do exactly that. 

Furthermore, I will come to share something  that I will keep slightly veiled. Paul wrote the following in 2 Corinthians 12:2: "I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago, whether in the body, I do not know, or outside of the body, I do not know. God knows, that such a one was snatched-away to the third heaven." Paul knows where the man went, and even mentioned that it may have happened outside of the body, as God knows. Following this, that man probably came to witness things that made more sense when reading the Old Testament Scriptures about other people who experienced something similar (like Ezekiel, who even had been transported in the spiritual realm multiple times to be shown things). Paul did not share what the man saw there. However Paul was not without knowledge and so He focused on teaching principles that can be also echoed throughout the Scriptures in relation to these things. 

Many passages in the Bible describe the spiritual realm, and when we see them clearly describing them it gives an account of what the spiritual realm includes. Beings can also be found in the spiritual realm, such as John in Revelation witnessed multiple times, while being carried away by an angel. Transports exist too. The human spirit is also described as having abilities in the spiritual realm. All these can be found described in the Bible, and I compiled those passages in that blog. 



7) Blog on spiritual gifts:

I created a blog for spiritual gifts, how to know which ones someone has, exercising and developing them:

Since I became a Christian, I have functioned in various spiritual gifts, and have seen many other Christians functioning in spiritual gifts too, in person or online. 

I have seen many Christians though not having much instructions about them, or having misconceptions about some of them which were sometimes half true and half missing important information. 

Because I functioned in several spiritual gifts over many years, and had a genuine grasp for several of them, and I identified many principles surrounding them I thought it important for me to share those in order to help people function in them. 

I had seen technical valid stumbling blocks from many people regarding the spiritual gifts, which many are addressed directly in the Scriptures but can also be easily missed. I wanted to help those in order for them to be edified through that. 

Over the years I was also helping people in person to identity their spiritual gifts, so that they may be good steward of what God has granted them to exercise. I this thought that I needed to compile the knowledge I had learnt over the years, through a Scriptural lens, in order to help people come to know and understand many of these things by themselves, which guidance from the Scriptures all the way through. 


Comments

Popular Posts