Main page - Florian W.

Welcome!

This is my main page with an overview of all my ressources!



🇫🇷 FR version: florian-fr.blogspot.com

My name is Florian. I am a Christian. I create ressources for free to help anyone in the world on various topics. 


1) Ressources (blogs):

1) For free tools to study the Bible, and help to start with some basics:

2) For salvation, love, grace, faith, forgiveness, repentance, sin, and analysis of biblical passages related to that:

3) For deliverance from demons, what they are, how to find out if there is a need for deliverance:

4) For prophecies that Jesus gave, His coming, the resurrection from the dead, the eternal judgment, life and rewards after death, historical fulfilments:

5) For hearing Godunderstanding and testing prophecies and prophets, what to do with prophecies given today:

6) For the differences between what is fleshly and spiritual, the spiritual realmbeings in the spiritual realm (angels, cherubim, etc):

7) For spiritual gifts, how to know which ones someone has, exercising and developing them:



2) How to read the blogs (navigation):

1) In a blog (links above), start in the main article having for title "Table of Contents". In that article, a title saying "Welcome" is at the top of the article. 

2) All the articles are listed there by themes/chapters. The articles are listed under each title by order of complexity: from introductory concepts to more complex ones. Click on the one you want. 

3) At the end of each article (all the way down each article), click on the text:
"↺ Click here to return to the Table of Contents."
It will bring you back to point 1) so you can continue your discovery.



3) About the content:

Over 500 original articles written over the course of many years, across multiple different topics, while constantly furnishing the articles already existing, and adding new articles over time too. 
I strive to write only the content that matters to the topic presented, while respecting the reader by doing my best to go straight to the point. 

Feedback has been received from people all around the world, being edified by the content presented, saying for example:
- "Thank you very much for the detailed and valuable reply!".
- "Wow, thank you for breaking that down"
- "This was so thorough, thank you for your help!"

Here are some screenshots (I edited the names out to respect people's privacy):












4) About the writing of the articles in the blogs:

I write the articles by hand, word after word. 

For questions and answers regarding the writing of the articles in the blogs (Bible translation, proof-reading, reviewing by other parties, choice of words):

For stories and personal testimonies behind each blog written (including reasons why I wrote each blog):



5) About me:

My name is Florian (you can say "Flo" if it's easier). I was born in France in 1992. 

I have been a Christian for many years. 

My intentions for creating these ressources are to help people in their journey, share important information that can be difficult to find, and give freely what has been given to me freely so that hopefully they might be edified by it.  

For more information my intentions, etc:

I have patiently waited for years before creating such ressources, as the timing needed to be just right. And now it is here. 

Short link to share this page to anybody (copy the following link and paste it to anybody, they will be redirected to this page):

florian-en.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular Posts