Short version of my testimony

Short version of my testimony


You can find below a short summary of my testimony on how I came to Christ:

I was born in a Christian family. I experienced two visitations of the Holy Spirit when I was 8 and 21 years old. But those did not really change anything in my life. 

I was mostly focused on video games. I became a Youtuber and at some point a video games company found me from Youtube and gave me the job of my dream: to be part of their team and create videos for them full time. 

I moved to Germany and I started living my dream life: doing what I love, seeing a lot of people, making a lot of money, growing on YouTube. 

However an emptiness started to grow within me. It made no sense to me: I had everything I wanted and yet it felt as if inside of myself I had nothing. 

But one evening I had the idea to seek something I had not considered trying up until that point: the Holy Spirit.  

One evening I searched for the Holy Spirit on Youtube, and while watching a particular video, the Holy Spirit suddenly came upon me and then within me. I was filled with love, peace and joy while the Holy Spirit was ministering things to my heart. I was set free that evening from the slavery of sin and my life became radically changed from that point on. 

You can find the longer version of my testimony here:

Comments

Popular Posts